My YouTube friend Amy Dreamflight just gave me a sweet shout out video, and I was so touched to read everyone’s encouraging comments! One thing that came up a lot was a request to do more personal videos, so here goes…
- My grandma and grandpa were both born on August 8. I was born on August 8 too – and named after my grandma.
- When I was a little girl, one of my favorite things to do was to make videos with my dad. Now it’s one of my favorite things to do with my husband.
- I had a white light experience with Jesus on May 23, 2001.
- I eat two raw carrots a day, minimum.
- I graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder. I consider myself a mountain girl, yet I live in one of the flattest states in the nation.
- Mike and I dream about traveling around the world with our family when our kids are a little older. And once we have a second child
Okay, so those are a some facts about me. If you’d like to know anything else specific, leave your question in the comments below. And thank a bunch to Amy for the kind shootout video. Check her out. She’s super sweet and funny and an amazing educator as well.