Looking for a delicious, nutritious sugar-free dessert? Try Banana Nut Pops!
Special thanks to fellow YouTuber, Tasya89, for sharing this recipe, which was inspired by our Change Your Diet, Change Your Life Series, because it features a healthy sugar substitute, raw honey!
Here’s what you need
- 4 small ripe bananas or 8 baby bananna
- 1/2 cup raw clover honey, since this is a runnier honey
- 1/3 cup c rushed nuts (walnuts and pecans work great)
You’ll also need a cookie sheet, parchment paper, and some kind of stick such as popsicle sticks or skewers.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unpeel your bananas and put them on your sticks and set on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle one side of your bananas with honey, then sprinkle on crushed nuts.
- Flip your bananas and repeat honey and nut drizzle.
- Freeze for 12-24 hours.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
For a different taste, you can replace your crushed nuts with shredded coconut, raw cacao nips, nutritional yeast flakes, or wheat germ.
How about YOU? What’s your favorite healthy dessert?