Following in the tradition of our Sh*t Crunchy Mamas Say videos, here’s another one that I’m a bit embarrassed to post!
Crunchy people do a lot of things differently, including… well, doing *that* thing.
See how my husband Michael (aka Papa Natural) and I go about it in this video. 😳
Hope this video brings a smile to your face!
And if all that lovemaking turns into babymaking, be sure to check out our new book, The Mama Natural Week-By-Week Guide To Pregnancy & Childbirth!
The book will be in stores everywhere on April 25, but you can preorder now. And you’ll get some great free bonuses when you do!
Some of the things crunchy people say when they’re gettin’ it on include:
- Nice down dog!
- Bought you your favorite kombucha.
- Is that… RAW kefir?
- Wait. Do you feel those EMFs?
- Huh. I thought I unplugged the router.
- Mmmm, is that jojoba oil in your beard?
- More local, wild harvested oysters?
- The sitter knows they’re gluten sensitive, right?
- Did you put the backyard chickens in the coop?
- Try some raw Maca to boost your… adrenals
- That nursing bra is hot!
- Something about NFP: What do your cycle beads say?
- Eh, We should use a lambkin
- Ever since I switched to organic boxers I just feel… rawr
- Muscle test this organic prosecco for me, will ya?
- I wanna run my fingers through your beautiful no-poo hair
- Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Thank you for watching!
Be well and keep the home fires burning. 🔥