Heya mama! I don’t know about you, but good food is pretty much my “love language,” especially when pregnant.
So while writing The Mama Natural Week-to-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth (coming April 2017), I decided to include a recipe each and every week.
The idea is to feature a recipe that’s chock full of special nutrients that are exactly what mama and baby needs for that particular week. (FUN!)
I’ve got most of the recipes locked down, but I still need a few more. Plus, I want to make sure I’m not missing any classic pregnancy dishes.
Right now I’m featuring recipes such as…
- WEEK 7: Morning Sickness Smoothie
- WEEK 14: Beautiful Beet Kvass
- WEEK 18: Chia Seed Pudding
- WEEK 32: Salmon Cakes
- WEEK 37: Lasagna (Liver) Bolognese
- WEEK 39: Red Raspberry Leaf Tea—Labor Day Edition
- WEEK 40: Spicy Pineapple
But I need your help!
- What foods did you crave most when YOU were pregnant?
- What foods did you find really satisfying or nourishing while you were pregnant?
- What’s a super classic, iconic pregnancy food that I can’t leave out?
Please share with me in the comments below.
Thank you in advance for being your beautiful and amazing self!