THE PUREST AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE AVAILABLE 😇
Many amber teething necklaces claim to be raw, but in fact they’re heat treated in a process called autoclave. This makes the amber easier to work with…but it does not make it RAW.
TRULY RAW, NEVER ADULTERATED 🔶
Our Baltic amber is TRULY RAW, never adulterated with autoclave or any other heat treatment, so it contains the highest levels of succinic acid (up to 8%), which can naturally help quell inflammatory processes in the body (like teething).
CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC AMBER 🎓
The Baltic amber used in this necklace is tested by the Lithuanian Assay Office (Lietuvos Prabavimo Rūmai) and certified to be 100% genuine and authentic. It is also guaranteed to be truly raw, unpolished, and completely unadulterated.
HANDMADE IN LITHUANIA 🇱🇹
Handcrafted by skilled artisans using only the finest amber in the world. This amber is 44 million years old (!), the product of fossilized resin from ancient forests around the Baltic Sea.
AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE DIRECTIONS
- Amber necklace should fit loosely around the neck, but not so loosely that a child could put the necklace into his or her mouth.
- Amber necklaces are not meant to be chewed, gummed, or sucked on.
- Amber necklaces are meant to lay directly on the skin instead of over clothing.
- Chlorine in swimming pools may damage the amber.
- If the beads begin to appear shiny or dirty, gently wash amber necklace in Castile soap and allow to air dry.
- NEVER allow a child to wear an amber teething necklace without adult supervision.
- Remove necklace when child is unattended, even for very brief periods of time.
- ALWAYS remove the amber necklace before nap time, bedtime, or during car rides.
- Do not allow child to chew, gum, or suck the amber necklace.If necklace breaks, discard immediately.
- Treat gently and store away from children.