Tap the video progress bar to jump to a chapter:
- My due date is near—how concerned should I be? (:57)
- What steps can I take now during pregnancy to stay safer? (2:46)
- Should I deliver baby in a hospital, birth center, or home birth? (10:48)
- I’ve had my baby, I think that I have COVID-19, what should I do? (16:34)
- How dangerous is Coronavirus for babies? (19:03)
- Should I continue to nurse baby if I have Coronavirus? (21:43)
- Okay, I’ve had my baby. Should I allow family members to see baby? (24:27)
- Should I bring baby in for checkups? (26:26)
- I have older kids… what should I do? (31:18)
- Final thoughts from Dr. Elisa (37:11)
Sign up for our Baby’s First Year updates
Get free baby’s first year updates via Facebook Messenger
About Dr. Elisa Song
In her holistic pediatric practice, Whole Family Wellness, Dr. Song has helped thousands of parents and kids navigate developmental and health concerns from a natural lens. She uses an integrative pediatric approach to teach parents how to heal their children from the inside out.
Dr. Song is also a co-host of the forthcoming Mama Natural Baby Care Course. Keep your eyes peeled for that course launch in April.
Thank you so much for watching. Stay well!