Here’s a fun collaboration I did with my friend Stephanie from the frowniebrown86 channel on YouTube.
Breastfeeding a toddler is pretty different than breastfeeding a newborn. Let her and I show you.
- Every necklace becomes a choker (except baby’s amber teething necklace, that is)
- You now have dinner conversation
- They sometimes pick a winner
- They begin to multitask
- Suddenly your baby wears glasses
- Your shirt becomes cookie jar
- Your boob doubles as a chew toy
- Free dental work!
- You long for the days when baby would fall asleep
- Some days, you wish daddy could take over
Know what we’re talking about? Share your extended breastfeeding experiences below.
Need breastfeeding help?
Here are more breastfeeding resources: