If you’re a long term cloth diaperer, you know how important it is to strip your diapers from time to time. But how do you know when the time is right?
Here are 8 signs that it’s time to strip your cloth diapers 😉
The 8 signs that you need to strip your cloth diapers are:
- You start playing “Who dealt it?”
- Laundry becomes a toxic event
- You dread going out in public
- Lose your appetite
- Washing them doesn’t work
- You entertain cheating thoughts
- You have a new worst enemy
- You fight over who’s turn it is to do the diapers
Okay, so I need to strip my cloth diapers. How do I do it?
Check out our post on how to strip your cloth diapers.
Are you researching cloth diapers?
Check out our post Cloth Diapering 101: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started. It breaks down all the types of cloth diapers available, how many you need to buy, just how cash much they save you, and more.